Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Testing Procedures

To evaluate the success of my project, I will employ the following strategies:
  1. First, I will analyze the park design and certify that it fits in the required space, and that the ramps are of feasible size and style.
  2. Next, I will examine the model, and confirm that it is realistic and of professional appearance.
  3. To evaluate the success of the design itself, I will refer to my fellow skateboarding peers and obtain their opinion on whether or not they think it is a good park design.
  4. Lastly, after the project has been completed, I anticipate presenting it to the Toms River Board of Chosen Freeholders in the hopes that they will see the park as an excellent idea and begin construction on its real life counterpart. This will be the ultimate test of my project.

No comments: